Help with Rewrite URLs error and photo galleries looping

I've been having an issue with the URL rewrite option that I can't seem to resolve on my site, despite having everything setup the right way from what I can tell. I'll share some notes and what I've tried so far.

Warning I'm receiving:
The rewriting does not seem to be working. This may be because you have not uploaded the .htaccess file, but may be a false error if your community is not generally accessible. Check friendly URLs are working, and if they are not, ensure you have uploaded the .htaccess file correctly or contact technical support for assistance.

Notes:

• The issue is present on fanclubs.org
  • Despite getting the error, URLs are rewriting.
  • Redirects in the htaccess file are also working
  • I don't have any custom URLs in place
  • I'm not sure if this is related, but some galleries begin to loop while scrolling. Example here 

A few troubleshooting attempts:

• Disabled all 3rd party plugins and applications
  • Reverting to the default .htaccess provided in AdminCP made no change
  • Disabling and re-enabling the rewrite options didn't resolve it.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. I know the IPS team's hands are full too, but if you get a chance to jump in, my IPS Access info is up-to-date.

Thanks

Edited by FanClub Mike

Would check your CloudFlare configuration to ensure that you're not blocking requests from your own server. That likely is why the warning about URL rewriting is coming up.

Would also check that your theme is up to date and compatible with the latest release as well. There was an old issue of the next button in the Gallery looping back through already seen images but that was resolve a bit ago. 

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Would check your CloudFlare configuration to ensure that you're not blocking requests from your own server. That likely is why the warning about URL rewriting is coming up.

Would also check that your theme is up to date and compatible with the latest release as well. There was an old issue of the next button in the Gallery looping back through already seen images but that was resolve a bit ago. 

Thank you for your help with the rewrite issue, @Jim MI knew it probably had to do with Cloudflare and I wish I reached out sooner.

Regarding the images, my theme is up to date, but even after switching to the default IPS theme, it still loops between two photos after a certain point. I also enabled the default theme as an option for guests if you wanted to replicate it.

I tested multiple galleries but so far I only noticed the issue on the one gallery I shared above.

Thank you again for your help.

1 hour ago, FanClub Mike said:

Thank you for your help with the rewrite issue, @Jim MI knew it probably had to do with Cloudflare and I wish I reached out sooner.

Regarding the images, my theme is up to date, but even after switching to the default IPS theme, it still loops between two photos after a certain point. I also enabled the default theme as an option for guests if you wanted to replicate it.

I tested multiple galleries but so far I only noticed the issue on the one gallery I shared above.

Thank you again for your help.

Thanks, I moved this to a ticket so that we can investigate this further. Please check your email for next steps.