BackBlaze + CloudFlare Implementation in IPS4

Hello everyone,

I read about the guide made by @ASTRAPI on integrating BackBlaze + CloudFlare with IPS4. 

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/459262-community-guide-on-setting-up-backblaze-and-cloudflare/

I read through the guide and it seems there are some potential issues with attachments and downloads that might need workarounds. 

Since the IPS4 mod directory is phased out (I couldn't see the mod referred in the article), my question is: has anyone done this integration (BackBlaze + CloudFlare) and what types of workarounds are required to make it fully work with IPS4. 

And is there any plan for this integration to be supported natively with IPS5. Native support for all the popular object storage (CloudFlare R2 / BackBlaze / Wasabi / other providers) would be ideal. 

And I would also like to get your suggestions on other possible storage provider choices. [ Acc. to my research, BackBlaze's $5/TB/month seems to be solid value. Did read about Wasabi (slightly higher pricing than BackBlaze but seems to have had stability issues in the past) ]

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it a lot .

Regards,

TwinTurbo. 

Edited by TwinTurbo