Background Processes

For a few days, I gave more than 764 background tasks that stuck. ( mainly alert sending)

When I tried to run it manually, I got this error

Something went wrong when deleting the topic and any attached markers

My Task Method is Run Automatically with Traffic (Default)

Any advice?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

6 hours ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I updated, thanks.

Please update your site to the latest release in the first instance. You appear to be a few versions behind. Once this is done, check again. If you are then still having issues, disable all 3rd party items to test, as you have quite a few errors in the system logs related to 3rd party