Membership renewal cancelled and IPS charge it

Hi team, I've a problem with client id=2305. She cancelled the renewal on October 5th and today IPS charge the renewal price and renew the subscription. Can you take a look to the Latest Activity to see the sequence.

It is a bug? How can solve it and refund it?

Thanks a lot.

I can only tell you that the renewal terms were not actually removed there, so you do need to remove those again first of all. I would advise on upgrading to the latest release, and if that happens again please let us know. In the meantime, if you need to refund, you would click the arrow at the right of that invoice, and select the refund button

For some reason, it hadnt removed the terms there. I can certainly see that is the case. If you would like me to escalate I can do that, however you would need to leave the current situation in place while we investigate. This is what I believed you would likely not want to do. Of course, if this is something that has happened before, then it would need to be looked into further. Dont get me wrong, its certainly an oddity, but its also not one Ive seen before, and I suspect you are unlikely to see again. I'm happy to escalate if you want to leave that in place (do not do anything with that account if so)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi team,

I've another user with the same situation, he removed the renewal terms but IPS did not cancel the subscription. And probably my IPS will charge the renewal price in a few days. User id=2343

Can I cancel manually to avoid stripe fees? There is a heavy problem with stripe or paypal fees for refunds. It is always a cost for us.