Running IPS locally via Docker

Trying to set up Docker locally with IPS, I have a container running with Apache, PHP, and MariaDB.  The IPS4 pre-check is all green, and I am stepping through the installation but running into an issue with the Server Details and an error of "No such file or directory".  Not sure what else needs to be done, but hopefully someone else has run into this before.  I can connect to the database OK and run a sample query via VSCode SQLTools.

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Figured it out.

Once your Docker containers are up and running, run the following command from terminal:

docker inspect -f '{{range .NetworkSettings.Networks}}{{.IPAddress}}{{end}}' WHATEVER_YOUR_MARIADB_CONTAINER_NAME_IS

This will return an IP address that you can then use in the Host form field of the IPS installation Server Details section in the screenshot I originally posted.  Then proceed with the rest of the install.

Edited by Clover13

12 minutes ago, Clover13 said:

Figured it out.

Once your Docker containers are up and running, run the following command from terminal:

docker inspect -f '{{range .NetworkSettings.Networks}}{{.IPAddress}}{{end}}' WHATEVER_YOUR_MARIADB_CONTAINER_NAME_IS

This will return an IP address that you can then use in the Host form field of the IPS installation Server Details section in the screenshot I originally posted.  Then proceed with the rest of the install.

Realizing this may be due to the IPS file system being externalized from the Docker container.  I need to revisit adding the IPS file system as part of the Docker build so it is entirely self contained and internalized.  I'm missing something in the setup there.  Never the less, it is a "a way" to connect the IPS install to the MariaDB container.