Cant login

When users try to login on our website, they click the discord icon it takes them through the auth site and then asks for the 2FA code literally does nothing. 2FA and bot are setup right. This is also happening if they normally try to sign into the site with out logging with with discord etc. I am lost on what to do to fix this.

17 hours ago, teraßyte said:

Discord isn't a default login method included with Invision Community. You should ask the developer who made the login module for help.

this is also with out the discord module. I have turned it off and cant get users logged in.

If they normally logged in with discord, and you only disabled the module… there is no password stored for them with the default login handler. I believe users would need to use lost password feature to be able to set new password. 

If you turned off discord and using default module, try creating a new account and login to it. If it works, that is what is happening. 

1 hour ago, Randy Calvert said:

If they normally logged in with discord, and you only disabled the module… there is no password stored for them with the default login handler. I believe users would need to use lost password feature to be able to set new password. 

If you turned off discord and using default module, try creating a new account and login to it. If it works, that is what is happening. 

I was able to reset my password and it still acts like it logs in but it does not.