Invoice notification

Hi all, 

we are seeking for help in other to understand if there is a reason why the title of Invoices changed from the last month:
In the following screenshots there are the title of the last 2 renewal of the last 2 moths:
Could contain: Page, Text
Could contain: Silhouette, Stencil, Light
The product is the same, the customer is the same and to us seems to be just a renewal as the previous. 

Let us know if there is something we are missing. 

Additionally, is there a webhook to receive a notification every time an invoice got paid?

Thank in advance 

Thank you. 

But what we wanted to underline is that we received for the same thing 2 different messages, both email were received for the renewal of the same product, no one created the invoice, and no one marked as paid 

Sorry, Im a little confused (may well be my understanding of course). You had stated above that the text had changed from last month. However, then stated it was for the same renewal. The same statement does remain there though. You have 2 different emails there. One to say that an invoice has been created, and one to say a payment has been received.

Sorry if I explained me not in a clear way, I meat that both messages were received for a renewal (of the same product) #236 in October and the other one is for the invoice #223 of September, but we received them with 2 different format.

We wanted to understand how it is possible