Authy 2FA deprecated?

ekforum

Just set up a new cloud host, Authy doesn't work and says:

Could contain: Page, Text, File

This is surprising, as surly an easy implementation that could be maintained? The suggested Verify is a paid alternative, is this a business decision of Invision due to affiliate commission from Verify, a Twillo app they also have the option for SendGrid another Twillo app for transactional emails.

I understand there is also Google Authenticator (which is free), but Authy is more practical than Google Auth (IMO) as can sign into the app in multiple devices and have a backup, and a lot of people do use Authy.

The screenshot is from a separate new cloud hosting. But will the removal of this affect my old community which I have just moved to cloud host? (currently I am using Authy on that, as are other users and members too) removing it could cause some issues.

The above screenshot could of course just be an error and it is still supported? 

OK, seems the Authy app isn't discontinued, just the API connecting it, which will be replaced by Verify. The cost of which I am unsure as I could only find pricing per individual SMS Authententication. 

Found out that from about April of this year it was/is possible to sync Google Authenticator codes across devices. So may be a good alternative for those who wish to use 2FA.