Wrong time

After updating IPS to the latest version I get the following error

"Your server is reporting the current time as 09/25/2023 09:07 PM UTC which seems to be inaccurate. This can cause problems with some services and security functionality. You should contact your hosting provider to ask for this problem to be resolved."

I wrote to my host, they claim that everything is fine on their side and it's probably the script's fault.

The software compares the time and date which your server provides against an external, accurate source. Even if your server is off by a few seconds, this would trigger the warning.

Your hosting provider would need to correct this or using third party services, like Google Authenticator may not work for you. 

Today I had a failure and had to upload a backup. Could this be related?

I also noticed that I have an error in ProfileHeader
[[Template core/front/profile/profileHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even though it is the default

This is a server configuration thing. Your hosting provider can speak on that more if something they did would impact that. 

7 minutes ago, -Flavi- said:

also noticed that I have an error in ProfileHeader
[[Template core/front/profile/profileHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even though it is the default

Would recommend disabling third party applications and plugins then switching to an unmodified theme.