Leaving Star Rating Reviews for Members?

PinPics
Go to solution Solved by Joel R,

Hope I'm posting this in the correct spot. I'm looking for a good option for allowing members to leave star ratings on other members profiles. I've experimented with this:

However, this only allows a member to leave one review on any member. Anyone know of something that would give the option for members to leave multiple reviews (as time goes on) on other members' profiles?

Thanks!

Edited by PinPics

Nothing like that comes to mind. You'll need a custom modification to implement that feature.

In this case, asking the developer of that file if he can remove the limitation of one review per profile is also an option. He could add a setting for it, or maybe make a custom version for you using that as a base.

• Solution
1 hour ago, PinPics said:

Hope I'm posting this in the correct spot. I'm looking for a good option for allowing members to leave star ratings on other members profiles. I've experimented with this:

However, this only allows a member to leave one review on any member. Anyone know of something that would give the option for members to leave multiple reviews (as time goes on) on other members' profiles?

Thanks!

Hi,

Is it safe to assume that users are leaving many reviews on profiles because they're entering into many separate transactions? 

You can potentially check out Trader Feedback System by @stoo2000.  It's a very mature and stable app.  

19 hours ago, Joel R said:

Hi,

Is it safe to assume that users are leaving many reviews on profiles because they're entering into many separate transactions? 

You can potentially check out Trader Feedback System by @stoo2000.  It's a very mature and stable app.  

Thank you SO much for this! It's actually perfect! While it doesn't have the star ratings, it does show feedback percentage and supplies links and buttons in all the places we were hoping to have them. Can't thank you enough for the recommendation. @stoo2000 has been great helping me get it all running. Purchased through his website, and it was very simple and easy process.