"Database Problems" warning in site remains when I run suggested SQL

Hi there: 

We recently moved servers and upgraded to the most recent version of the self-hosted software. The site is now working fine, but I've noticed in the "Get Support" area of the Admin CP that it's flagging a critical issue with our database. It times out when I try to run the suggested SQL fix automatically, so I copied the SQL into a text file, renamed it as SQL and executed it on the DB Server. It seemed to run successfully, reporting 59 new tables created, but the error message has not changed at all. Any suggestions? I'm attaching the SQL as a TXT file. 

Forum-DB-Changes-Aug30.txt

Thanks for the replies - unfortunately access is complicated because we're behind university firewalls; it can be done but I have to work with IT to get an incoming IP address and make a temporary exception for it. Should I create a ticket for this? 

There's nothing else showing in the Get Support area other than "Database Problems". Attaching screenshot. 

There are no other error messages other than "Database Problems", so it's kind of difficult to know what the problem actually is. 

Could contain: Text, Page

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There are indeed other messages. The "Not using UTF8MB4" part there is important. You should resolve that first

Ah, I wasn't sure if this was an issue. I'll see about fixing that first then. 

16 minutes ago, angray said:

There are no other error messages other than "Database Problems", so it's kind of difficult to know what the problem actually is. 

If you click the Fix This button for the Database problems, what do you see? Is there any message being displayed at all?

8 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

If you click the Fix This button for the Database problems, what do you see? Is there any message being displayed at all?

When I click fix this I get a large list of suggested SQL queries which I attached to my first post in this topic as a text file. When I click 'fix automatically' I get a time out error (Gateway Timeout - The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application) which I assume is related to the size of the file. This is why I went into the DB and uploaded the text file to run as a series of SQL queries. This didn't remove the error message when I did it, however. 

9 minutes ago, angray said:

When I click 'fix automatically' I get a time out error (Gateway Timeout - The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application) which I assume is related to the size of the file.

Did you try to upload it through the phpmyadmin? I am asking because most hosts have a file size limit in place for the phpmyadmins on their servers. Which explains the time out error. 

Can you try something? Can you check the database and see if the suggested changes/queries have been added where they should?