[Feature Request] Make Badges visible to users (earned ones and available ones)

Christian Meixner

Our community members love achievements and badges, but there is plenty to improve with this feature. Lot of suggestions where already made (e.g. descriptions to automatically awarded badges, manually award Badges to multiple users, ...)

What our users ask frequently:

1. Have a list of all available achievements and badges, just like the list of available ranks, which every user see in the profile view.

2. Make earned badges more visible to other members, so that users can be proud of what they've achieved. May be like this addon does:But I hesitate to buy this one because of market place closure and unclear support of future version of Invision Community.

5 minutes ago, Christian Meixner said:

But I hesitate to buy this one because of market place closure and unclear support of future version of Invision Community

Why? If you had enquired with me, I would advise you that the application will continue to be provided and supported by myself. And "unclear support of future version of Invision Community" is unknown at this time, so can't be answered by myself until we get hands on the software.

Edited by Nathan Explosion