Unable to add/edit Stripe payment method suddenly (Webhook Error)

Go to solution Solved by Jipa331,

Hello,

I've been using Stripe for years without any problems until now.
But I've just noticed today that when I tried to add a new Stripe payment method (like Apple Pay, Giropay etc), 
It shows this error on my Dashboard.

"There is not a webhook set up or it does not have all required event types enabled. The following events are required: source.chargeable, charge.succeeded, charge.failed, charge.dispute.created and charge.dispute.closed"

Could contain: File, Webpage

Could contain: Text, Page

This is happening all of a sudden now because I successfully added another Stripe payment option a few days ago.
I set/made all webhook addresses on Stripe Dashboard properly and added Stipe's Webhook IP address to firewall whitelist
and... already added Stripe Card payment gateway is still working well now. I just can't add new Stripe Payment Method, or can't edit current one.

Could contain: Page, Text

Could contain: Page, Text

Is there any idea to solve this issue? or is it IPS itself issue at present suddenly?
Because I'm running two different Invision Community-based websites on different server, but both are showing same error (IPS Version 4.7.4).

I guess this issue is similar to the below thread, but not sure how they fixed it or not.

19 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to first of all upgrade your sites to the latest release. There have been fixes on stripe since the version you have said you are running there.

I've just updated my website to the latest Invision version, 4.7.12. 
But the same error is occurred.

Could contain: Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen, Page

• Solution

Issue fixed. 
Sharing my approach for others to use.

If you created a Stripe Webhook on the Stripe website (https://dashboard.stripe.com/webhooks/),
Ensure that the number of webhooks does not exceed 16.

Excessive webhooks on Stripe may disrupt its functionality.

I resolved this by deleting duplicate, outdated, and unused Stripe webhooks.