v4.7.12 Big Problem, dont create prefix in images under PAGE

hello community, yesterday I installed the update v4.7.12 and my surprise was enormous when I realized that if you want to upload an image to a gallery folder under "page" it does not create the prefix generating image duplication when another has the same name. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem (I don't understand how this big error happened to them in the update, I don't see any option in admincp to control this function either), my forum uses a lot of images and it is inevitable not to have images with the same name, ordering the content under folders is part of the organization of the content. but now we have the problem, for example, in a folder a file called 01.jpg and in another folder a file 01.jpg there is duplication and the last one overlaps the previous one, even before the update, every time you created a folder it assigned a prefix to the file, calling it for example 1212_01.jpg and if you created another folder and when uploading another file or even the same one, it created the following prefix 1213_01.jpg... now In this update, all those that you upload 01.jpg will override the previous one called in the same way, "stepping on the file" and generating the problem because it no longer creates this prefix.

30 minutes ago, Manuel Monroy said:

upload an image to a gallery folder under "page"

I'm a little confused by what you mean here. Are you stating when you upload an image to a Gallery category (no album) it does this? If so, I am unable to reproduce this. Have you tried with all third-party applications/plugins/themes disabled?