Google Calendar integration

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, every time I connect to a new feed, I check it in the profile activity. Since the profile activity shows the last fifteen events I decided to delete and reconnect to the first Google calendar that shows bank holidays (Saturdays). I did and they appear in the profile activity, but not in the calendar.

2 hours ago, arrowman said:

Yes, every time I connect to a new feed, I check it in the profile activity. Since the profile activity shows the last fifteen events I decided to delete and reconnect to the first Google calendar that shows bank holidays (Saturdays). I did and they appear in the profile activity, but not in the calendar.

As mentioned above, I need a specific example I can look at

Of course, for display purposes, each of them is on different calendars. If you want to see it on the site, their names are in the second column of the attached image or you can also try it yourself on your system with the links attached at the beginning. (that's the idea).

I have version 4.7.10 and I would like to wait for the update since I would have to check again that everything is still working. I need to fix this problem first.

Regarding the link that you asked me for (https://estadodechile.info/redes), go to the site and click on "Toda la actividad". As you will realize there is not much to see, apart from what I have uploaded. In this case it will be the calendar feed "DFB" (Saturday Bank Holiday). You can also click the navigation tab to visit the calendar and choose to view the other calendars.

The two calendars that do work are DFL and SMA which do not have many events (examples of which can be seen in the coming month of August).

Edited by arrowman

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

We are taking about the icalendar feed.

You may test: delete the feed for “DFB” in the calendar DFB and upload the feed again, you will see that the feed don’t be visible in the calendar but appears in the activity (Toda la actividad) or in your account activity. And no, the feed is not the problem, I think, because it is commonly used.

Just now, arrowman said:

We are taking about the icalendar feed.

You may test: delete the feed for “DFB” in the calendar DFB and upload the feed again, you will see that the feed don’t be visible in the calendar but appears in the activity (Toda la actividad) or in your account activity. And no, the feed is not the problem, I think, because it is commonly used.

And the server it’s ok.