Need help with google adsense

My website link is crazyforum.no 

I need help with google adsense. I've tried to times but they say i don't follow their guidelines. Someone told me if i want to have adsense on my website, i need to have blogs. 

So my question is. Is it possible to have google adsense without blogs and only forum? Is it a theme i need to buy? How can i get adsense working on my website? 

6 minutes ago, Adnan Khan said:

My website link is crazyforum.no 

I need help with google adsense. I've tried to times but they say i don't follow their guidelines. Someone told me if i want to have adsense on my website, i need to have blogs. 

So my question is. Is it possible to have google adsense without blogs and only forum? Is it a theme i need to buy? How can i get adsense working on my website? 

Question: which guideline to be exact? 

15 hours ago, Adnan Khan said:

That's what i don't know. They have thousand's of guidelines.  I don't know what to do anymore. 

You don’t need blogs to use Adsense. However you do need to know their guidelines about what content is allowed and where ads are placed. 

The ad code can be added to your theme HTML.  But you would have to configure Google itself to ignore pages like login, logout, and wherever else Google says they don’t want ads served.