I was 2 months behind on updates but caught up today. A couple of things are broken

1. I was Lazy Loading images. Now many images simply do not load. I switched off Lazy Loading and they load again but this has a performance cost.  
  2. I had 4 reactions enabled for the forum. Now only LIKE works. The others are still enabled in the dashboard but do not appear in the forum.  I tried to toggle them on & off - also tried to create a new reaction. Still now only Like appears in the forum. 
  3. The quote functionality is gone from the forum.

30 minutes ago, John Horton said:

I was 2 months behind on updates but caught up today. A couple of things are broken

1. I was Lazy Loading images. Now many images simply do not load. I switched off Lazy Loading and they load again but this has a performance cost.  
  2. I had 4 reactions enabled for the forum. Now only LIKE works. The others are still enabled in the dashboard but do not appear in the forum.  I tried to toggle them on & off - also tried to create a new reaction. Still now only Like appears in the forum. 
  3. The quote functionality is gone from the forum.

I think 1, 2 and 3 are fixed - outdated plugin.

10 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Disable all 3rd party items first of all, and  then test this again

A really interesting issue happened on this site after an update, as described by the author. On my check - I have a commitment to this site, I disable the 3rd party plug-in, and the issues were fixed. With the exception of course of used added functions from this plugin.
Today the author of this topic has re-enabled lazy loading and also this plugin (he didn't find a plugin update, but it is important for his site). And now everything works OK.
I.e. maybe it's a good idea for a new update to make a requirement - Please, before updating, disable 3rd party plug-ins and add-ons. After completing an update, enable your 3rd party plug-ins and add-ons if they have available updates or at your own risk.

On 4/21/2023 at 8:12 PM, Adlago said:

A really interesting issue happened on this site after an update, as described by the author. On my check - I have a commitment to this site, I disable the 3rd party plug-in, and the issues were fixed. With the exception of course of used added functions from this plugin.
Today the author of this topic has re-enabled lazy loading and also this plugin (he didn't find a plugin update, but it is important for his site). And now everything works OK.
I.e. maybe it's a good idea for a new update to make a requirement - Please, before updating, disable 3rd party plug-ins and add-ons. After completing an update, enable your 3rd party plug-ins and add-ons if they have available updates or at your own risk.

This is not something we are likely to do. If something was breaking the site, then that really is unintentional and should be resolved