IP Address doesn't match this session

rayzir

Hello.  I'm getting this error when I try to log into the Admin.  This is a new issue, and I haven't had any trouble before today.  I haven't installed anything new.  I can log in, but after a few moments, it kicks me out.  I've tried it on 2 different computers on two different networks.

Could contain: Text, Sign, Symbol

I've tried switching the Trust IP addresses in the ACP, but when I log in to check again, it switches back to the default.

Could contain: File, Text, Page

If you are on a mobile hotspot, WIFI, or similar, these may change IP addresses. Only your hosting provider would be able to answer if your server is behind a proxy.

If you would like to provide access, I can take a look to see why this isn't saving or if it too is related to you getting logged out:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Thanks for looking into it.

I'm direct-connect and not using a hotspot or wifi.  I've also tried it on a different network.

I've updated my info in the Access Information section.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for the credentials. Unfortunately, checking a lot of settings, they seem to revert just after doing so. I would suggest contacting your hosting provider to see if they have any server caching in place. Often this is the case here when you change something but it appears to be unchanged going back.

Unfortunately though, I am not encountering an issue with my IP address so this may be something local to yourself. If you are on a VPN or proxy, I would recommend disconnecting to see if that helps.