Trading Feedback error since upgrade

I have version 3.3.6 of @stoo2000's great application Trader Feedback System:

It was all working perfectly, however since upgrading to PHP 8.x and the latest forum software the profile tabs have stopped appearing (though have been no change to the user group settings) and when I go to Community > Trading Feedback > Settings, I get the following error:

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given (0)
#0 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->manage()
#1 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->execute()
#3 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

There were a few resent errors on my board with things that needed some fields in the database to be removed or old plugins to be removed. Do anyone know what could be causing the above error?

Thanks in advance again to the great support of the invision support forum!