Status update not loading

When users click "Whats on your mind" to post a new status it just stays on "Loading" 

image.png.6729703fc16157af8f5f6ad94e769dee.png

I looked in the console log and it's showing a 404 error for applications/core/interface/js/js.php?src=core%2Finterface%2Fplupload%2Fplupload.full.min.js

But I see the files there. Any ideas what could be going on?

• 6 months later...

Sorry for bumping a very old thread, but revisiting this issue now that I've upgraded to the latest version and still having the issue. 

On 2/27/2023 at 2:52 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

In the first instance, please disable all 3rd party items, and test this on a default unaltered theme. If you are then still experiencing issues, please let us know

Tested on the default, unaltered theme and still having the same issue there as well as our third-party theme. I notice a similar 404 error as listed above when i try to drag and drop modules on the home page as well, with them not working, looking at the console and it's giving that same 404 error for that .js file

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

On 9/26/2023 at 9:51 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

I've updated this information. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2023 at 9:51 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Marc, I updated this contact information. Let me know what else is needed to get some help looking into this. 

Thanks