Error page thrown for some pages

We've had an issue since upgrading to the latest version of invision community software (along with PHP8) where some of our database pages and calendar doesnt load and we get our error page thrown. 

As far as combability goes - the compatibility checker thinks we're all good and I dont get any critical issues in our support area on the admincp

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Thanks Jim. Unfortunately, a few of us share this account as theres no way we know of to have team based access to the client area, meaning the emails arent going to my account. The account holder did forward and email yesterday, but it looked like an automated email that links to this thread?

Can I PM you my email address and you can put it on the ticket cc list or something? 

2 minutes ago, Scott Allen said:

Thanks Jim. Unfortunately, a few of us share this account as theres no way we know of to have team based access to the client area, meaning the emails arent going to my account. The account holder did forward and email yesterday, but it looked like an automated email that links to this thread?

Can I PM you my email address and you can put it on the ticket cc list or something? 

I'm afraid, you are not allowed to share access to the client area account. If you are not the owner of the license, please create an account here in the Client Area and then have the license owner add you as alternate account to the license.