Cloud pre sales question

Hi @DanielFb,

I can see your email in our system, and I apologise in advance for the delay in our reply to your questions.

Our sales department are quite busy at present, and it generally takes longer to go through than general support. We endeavour to get back to our clients within reasonable timeframes, and I can promise you have not been forgotten or ignored. I assure you someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 5:53 PM, Gary said:

Hi @DanielFb,

I can see your email in our system, and I apologise in advance for the delay in our reply to your questions.

Our sales department are quite busy at present, and it generally takes longer to go through than general support. We endeavour to get back to our clients within reasonable timeframes, and I can promise you have not been forgotten or ignored. I assure you someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Hi Gary,

I need help 🙈 I sent an email 4 days ago, and another one today; but I may need to migrate asap. 🙈

I have just checked the ticket and can confirm you received a response from our Team approximately 14 hours ago.

I will flag this on your ticket now and someone will be in touch with you shortly. Just a heads up that our hours are 9 am to 5 pm EST Monday to Friday, so you may not receive a response until tomorrow.

We look forward to having you on our Cloud!