Looking for a "NEED HELP" side tab

Go to solution Solved by Nathan Explosion,

I am currently using a plugin on my WP site that provides a little tab on the side of all the pages where a visitor can simply click and it creates a little popup where someone can type in a question or a request. You can see it on the right side of this page for example.

My members have gotten used to this as I have that little tab for many years now. However, in the forum and the gallery, which are no longer WP, that little tab is no longer there.

Is there something comparable that I can add, either natively or through an added module?

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

It effectively does the same as this, yes? If so, it's just a matter of presenting that link somewhere else, in a different way, then?

Yes, I would like to still have something on the side, if possible as that is where they have seen it for years (and it is still there on the hundreds of other pages of the site)

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

As you currently do not have Pages to create a custom block or use the WYSIWYG block, this would currently require a customization to put a Contact Us link in the sidebar. 

I see. That is why I thought that maybe something might be available in the Marketplace, but I would not know how to search for it.