Articles - Is it possible to put them behind the paywall somehow?

Thank you! I thought that was the case. Once a category has been created, where would I go to adjust its permissions? I can't seem to find it. 

PS - I'm aware that I'm posting a lot of dumb questions. I am sorry! Am honestly trying to sort these things out as much as I can myself. Working at pace to create a large site at the moment. Thanks for all your support! 

I've set the "Set custom permissions" button to on, but it doesn't seem to do much. I'm sure I'm missing something! 

Ah! Found it - the Database Permissions button at the top of the screen!!!! Thank you. 

3 hours ago, EvanDC said:

PS - I'm aware that I'm posting a lot of dumb questions. I am sorry! Am honestly trying to sort these things out as much as I can myself. Working at pace to create a large site at the moment. Thanks for all your support!

There is no such thing as a dumb question. I always have to cross-check things with the team to ensure I am providing factual information. That's what this forum is all about, and our community is very knowledgeable so can provide answers before we get around to them.

I find it great when people find out answers themselves and update their topics just like you have done above. Can't wait to see your community once it's all up and running. 🙂

It's great to have you back after so long!

Invision Community has come a long way, and we are continually developing to provide for some powerful products. I have been around since 2004-2005; it really is amazing just how far it has come.