Repeated log entries - errors?

Nihonto

Hi,
Forum is running ok. But whenever I check the support area, I get a warning about repeated log entries, and on checking those, I see repeated errors as per below.
I have just edited out the url for safety.
I don't know coding at all, so have no idea what this means or if/how to fix it. Is it something I should be getting my hosts to look at?
Appreciate any info.

103 Counts of the following

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ',' or ')' (0) #0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\Content\\Rea...') #1 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(26): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\Content\\Rea...') #2 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/init.php(749): require_once('/home/admin/dom...') #3 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\forums\\Topi...') #4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('IPS\\forums\\Topi...') #5 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/extensions/core/Queue/Follow.php(51): class_exists('IPS\\forums\\Topi...') #6 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\core\extensions\core\Queue\_Follow->run(Array, 0) #7 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(43): IPS\_Task::runQueue() #8 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Task/Task.php(375): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}() #9 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(55): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure)) #10 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Task/Task.php(274): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->execute() #11 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Task/Task.php(237): IPS\_Task->run() #12 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog() #13 {main}

93 Counts of the following

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ',' or ')' (0) #0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\Content\\Rea...') #1 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/sources/Statuses/Status.php(25): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\Content\\Rea...') #2 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/init.php(749): require_once('/home/admin/dom...') #3 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\core\\Status...') #4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('IPS\\core\\Status...') #5 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/tasks/publish.php(42): is_subclass_of('IPS\\core\\Status...', 'IPS\\Content\\Fut...') #6 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Task/Task.php(274): IPS\core\tasks\_publish->execute() #7 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Task/Task.php(237): IPS\_Task->run() #8 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog() #9 {main}

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ',' or ')' (0) #0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\Content\\Rea...') #1 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/sources/Statuses/Status.php(25): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\Content\\Rea...') #2 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/init.php(749): require_once('/home/admin/dom...') #3 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\core\\Status...') #4 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Content/ExtensionGenerator.php(58): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\core\\Status...') #5 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Application/Application.php(800): IPS\Content\_ExtensionGenerator::generate() #6 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Application/Application.php(308): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'Sitemap', true, Object(IPS\Member)) #7 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Sitemap/Sitemap.php(74): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'Sitemap', Object(IPS\Member), 'core') #8 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/tasks/sitemapgenerator.php(39): IPS\_Sitemap->buildNextSitemap() #9 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Task/Task.php(375): IPS\core\tasks\_sitemapgenerator->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}() #10 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/tasks/sitemapgenerator.php(47): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure)) #11 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Task/Task.php(274): IPS\core\tasks\_sitemapgenerator->execute() #12 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/system/Task/Task.php(237): IPS\_Task->run() #13 /home/admin/domains/xxxxx.com/public_html/nmb/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog() #14 {main}

And a bunch of others similar.

I did pick up that the hosts hadn't updated the CRON php version from 72 to 80, and I did ask them to change it, and they say they did.
Not sure if this relates to that, but I am still getting warnings that 5 or 6 tasks didn't run and am manually doing those.
Are these errors related? I assume they are.

Thanks.

But the hosts did change the CRON to 80 which should be correct, and I am still getting these error messages and at least 6 tasks locking and not running every time.
Anything else I can check? The CRON appears to be correct now...still having an issue.
Must be set to run every1  minute, right?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.