Issue with 503

You would need to look at your server error logs to see what is happening there.  The fact that a reboot fixes the problem indicates it's a problem with your server configuration rather than the software itself.  It's possible the server is running out of memory which causes the web server processes to get hung/fail.  Without knowing exactly what is going on with the server, it's impossible to say...  but if rebooting fixes the problem, it's about a 90% chance it's a server problem and not a software problem.  

1 minute ago, Randy Calvert said:

You would need to look at your server error logs to see what is happening there.  The fact that a reboot fixes the problem indicates it's a problem with your server configuration rather than the software itself.  It's possible the server is running out of memory which causes the web server processes to get hung/fail.  Without knowing exactly what is going on with the server, it's impossible to say...  but if rebooting fixes the problem, it's about a 90% chance it's a server problem and not a software problem.  

just reboot web server and it, get back working.

15 minutes ago, xTheBoss said:

No Man its not solved yet it still comes, but only for index.php during have 503 on index i can get on acp ..

i can't reboot web server everytime.

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

You would really need to contact your hosting company on this to help determine what is causing it to be unavailable. My guess would be something in an htaccess file, but that is purely a guess.