Nexus > Front > Clients > BillingAgreement - Possible theme issue?

Hello all. Today a member contacted me saying they were unable to end a subscription, they seen an error about a theme with a template instead of their billing agreements. So, I went to go look and sure enough. it was at Nexus > Front > Clients > BillingAgreement. I went and deleted things one by one until I found it.

{{if \count( $purchases[0] )}}
    <hr class="ipsHr">
    <h2 class="ipsType_sectionHead ipsSpacer_bottom">{lang="billing_agreement_purchases"}</h2>
    <ul class='ipsList_reset'>
        {template="purchaseList" group="clients" params="0, $purchases, FALSE, $billingAgreement"}
    </ul>
{{endif}}

to be exact, it is just the "{{if \count( $purchases[0] )}}" part. 
My theme is not edited here, and to verify i went to my IPS Default (I never edit this theme) and it also had this same code and had the same error. I was wondering if anyone else had this or if it was just me?

here is the log error:

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given in /home/admin/web/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code:802
Stack trace:
#0 /home/admin/web/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_nexus_front_clients->billingAgreement()
#1 /home/admin/web/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/front/clients/billingagreements.php(150): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#2 /home/admin/web/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\nexus\modules\front\clients\_billingagreements->view()
#3 /home/admin/web/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/front/clients/billingagreements.php(49): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/admin/web/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\nexus\modules\front\clients\_billingagreements->execute()
#5 /home/admin/web/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

Thank you very much!

• 1 month later...