Marketplace Issue

I bought a plugin off the marketplace, I was trying to update and I keep getting an error code. I tried linking my account thinking that they should already be linked, told me to create a username, I put the one i had in and it said it was already taken. I put in a different username, now it's connected to my main account I think, but my purchases are gone... How do I get the other one back? First image shows the error I was getting, 2nd image shows it in my account prior to the change that happened

Could contain: Business Card, Paper, Text, Electronics, Screen, Monitor, Display, Computer

Could contain: Text, File, Page

You should be signing into the Marketplace with the IPB client area credentials....  which should be an email address.  If you are picking a username, it's most likely not right (unless you originally signed up a social network such as Facebook or Twitter, then it's that account login.)

Go to the Marketplace.  If you are signed in with an account, click Signout.  

When you do that, you should see a sign in button.  Sign in with the same username/password that you use to login to the IPS client area with.