Multiple accounts with the same mail

Marco Junior

Hello developers,

I would like to ask you to allow us to create several accounts using the same email address.

But why ?

A: My business model is aimed at a gaming audience, I have 2 services with IPS where a business model is 100% functional with only 1 email account.

However, the server / Game I'm developing is aimed at a public where it requires the creation of accounts (Support) these accounts are created to help the player in the game, my site already has support for multiple accounts with the same email , but I noticed that the IPS community does not have such functionality and that for the business model aimed at RPG, FPS and other games is extremely necessary.

@Community
If anyone is interested in creating an application / plugin that allows this, I'm willing to pay for this feature.
Thanks in advance !

My system was integrated with IPS for better management, this option would be interesting then (sub accounts) could be hidden and only demonstrated to the user.

This would really be very important for anyone who works with games.

Could contain: Pattern, Lighting, Texture, Rug

The software is based on using a single email in a lot of places/functions/etc. To allow multiple accounts using the same email would basically require to rewrite the whole code from scratch. It's just not possible.

Some email provides allow to use aliases (like gmail) so you could probably use that to work around it:

• email.name@gmail.com
  • email.name+alias1@gmail.com
  • email.name+alias2@gmail.com
  • etc.

18 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

The software is based on using a single email in a lot of places/functions/etc. To allow multiple accounts using the same email would basically require to rewrite the whole code from scratch. It's just not possible.

Some email provides allow to use aliases (like gmail) so you could probably use that to work around it:

• email.name@gmail.com
  • email.name+alias1@gmail.com
  • email.name+alias2@gmail.com
  • etc.

Add a forward to the aliases.