Mail Sending Failed

Andy09

Sir,

Email sending from server is not working.

I had discussed this with the namecheap team, they told me that this is because of a third party email service provider.

There is a failed mail delivery message as shown below.

Could contain: Text, Document, Page

Also, in the email setting option, there is a red flag in advanced settings as shown below.

Could contain: Text, Page

Please let me know what needs to be done for mail sending to work smoothly.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

If you are sending this via PHP, it's something your hosting provider will need to fix.  It's possible there is a firewall blocking communication or that Gmail is blocking your hosting provider's server.  

IPB only hands emails off to PHP.  At that point, it loses visibility to the message.  So the answer from your host is incorrect.  They're saying that Gmail is offline, which it clearly is not.  

What need to be done for email to function smoothly ?

1 minute ago, Marc Stridgen said:

As mentioned, you would need to contact your email provider on this. In your case, likely your hosting company if you are using PHP mail

Ok. I will contact them.

1 minute ago, Andy09 said:

What need to be done for email to function smoothly ?

The failed message seem to indicate a communication problem between your server and Gmail.  That means your hosting provider will need to address it.  Either there is something blocking the request on their end or Gmail is blocking them.  But this is not a problem with the IPB software itself.