Custom widget problem

When I wanted to add some custom widget, I added my code in core > front > global > sidebar, everything was fine, but since some time widgets started to appear on every page. Can someone please instruct me how I can add my own widget to make it work properly?

Edited by Virelox

Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, this issue is beyond the scope of our technical support. 👩‍💻

Our technical support is happy to help you with the Invision Community platform, but we're unable to help with things like server management, theme questions and modifications.

I've moved this to our Community Support area where other Invision Community owners will see it and help where they can.

8 minutes ago, Virelox said:

When I wanted to add some custom widget, I added my code in core > front > global > sidebar, everything was fine, but since some time widgets started to appear on every page. Can someone please instruct me how I can add my own widget to make it work properly?

Where were the widgets appearing first? Or to be more precise, where do you want them to appear?

What was the latest change that you did to your forum before the widgets started to appear everywhere?

6 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

Where were the widgets appearing first? Or to be more precise, where do you want them to appear?

What was the latest change that you did to your forum before the widgets started to appear everywhere?

I checked more carefully now and my own widgets just changed the width to 0 but they were always there. Only after adding a new widget did this happen. I would like my custom widgets to appear only on the home page, not in the themes.

Below I give the code of how it currently looks.
https://gist.github.com/Virelox/e9d720b6aa2b322d2876970e496be474