WYSIWYG Editor and Grammarly

OptimusBain
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello,
I am trying to use Grammarly in the topics, but it's not even an option. However, when I create a new topic in a Page, the Grammarly plugin will be enabled and WORKS LIKE A CHARM. See attachment. It shows Grammarly's plugin attached to the editor when I compose a new post in the Pages application.

Why isn't the option to use Grammarly in regular posts in the forums? It's the same editor and the same application (IPS forum).

It works great. Been using it for a few weeks and never ever had an issue with it.

Thanks

Could contain: Text, Page, File

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Grammarly is disabled in our software as it causes some issues with the editor we utilizes.

Never experienced any of those issues in many months that I've been using intensively in the pages application. Used it with 4.6, 4.7 and 4.7.1 now. Not a single issue and I can tell you I've used it A LOT every day to write very long posts of more than 10.000 word each.

Edited by OptimusBain

2 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

Never experienced any of those issues in many months that I've been using intensively in the pages application. Used it with 4.6, 4.7 and 4.7.1 now. Not a single issue and I can tell you I've used it A LOT every day to write very long posts of more than 10.000 word each.

Unfortunately, it has been disabled for some time so maybe you were using a custom theme which had it removed in areas. This is not something new which we disabled.