Firefox - When clicking next page, browser goes to bottom of page

boro_boy

One of my members still uses Firefox and when he's viewing a thread with a lot of pages, when he clicks next, instead of going to the first message on the top of the next page, it goes to the bottom of the page which can be seen in the video attached. I tested it on this forum and it works as it should. I've diasabled all my plugins, applications and advertisements and used the default theme but it still happens. 

Thanks in advance,

On 7/30/2022 at 4:41 PM, Jim M said:

Please disable all third party applications/plugins and third party Javascript (including advertisements), these can influence how this behaves.

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Also please check the version of firefox and ensure they are using the latest release

Thanks for your replies. I've disabled all third party applications and plugins also including the advertising. 

The browser still does this, I've tried the latest Firefox browser on my mobile and my laptop and it still does it. It's not a massive problem as the member has said he'll just use a different browser, but it would be good to know what's causing it. 

I honestly didn't think people still used Firefox. 

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I honestly didn't think people still used Firefox. 

You'd be surprised at some of the browsers we do see

Check that "Enhanced tracking detection" isnt enabled, as Ive seen that break sites on firefox. Click the shield on the left of the address