Failed update of 4.7

Tripp★
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

Yep, can confirm. I'm getting something similar. Tried to update through the ACP; and now I just get:

The web page at https://SITE.TLD/ACPLOCATION/upgrade/?sessionCheck=1 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_FAILED

Site is locked because "Upgrade in process". Nothing apparent in error logs.

Edited by Tripp★

4 minutes ago, Tripp★ said:

I've updated the details, and understood. I used the search function on the site and didn't realise where I was.

Sorry, could you please clarify? Its not clear if you require assistance, or have updated access details as you require assistance. 

12 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry, could you please clarify? Its not clear if you require assistance, or have updated access details as you require assistance. 

I do require assistance, yes.

I was responding to: 

24 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please update your details in the client area in relation to admin location details.

I was letting you know that it was updated.

I see. Next time I run into this error, I will do that first. Thank you very much, Marc.

I was very skeptical about moving the support stuff to the forums like this, but that was the fastest support I have ever received in all my time with Invision. 

6 minutes ago, Tripp★ said:

I see. Next time I run into this error, I will do that first. Thank you very much, Marc.

I was very skeptical about moving the support stuff to the forums like this, but that was the fastest support I have ever received in all my time with Invision. 

Thank you for your feedback on that. Its very much appreciated, and we certainly aim for that outcome 🙂