Some issues with my site

Greetins to all, i've just started using invision community and i'm loving it so far but i have some issues and i don't know where to start so i thought maybe someone here can help me out, i'm a complete noob and learning as i go through.

So bought Invision community and the Downloads plugin and created a download site for my 3D models, after installation everything worked well and the suddenly i started having issues after uploading a few files 500 kb to 32 mb max per item website crashes and i get multiple errors:

- Website took too long to respond. err_connection_timed_out

- The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. err_failed

- Some times i get an internal server error -200 and then the website crashes

Server detalils:

- Hosting provider: Godaddy Economy Hosting chepest one, i know 😞

- Server: linux

PHP settings:

memory_limit : 368M

- post_max_size : 128m

- upload_max_filesize : 64m

max_execution_time : 500

Settings that i've done after website installation: 

- Removed Cloudflare and restored my domain to my default DNS.

- Bought new SSL from namecheap and installed it without issues.

- Added .htacces for frendly URL's (the one from invision admin panel)

After making all of these settings my website started to crash every time when i try to upload someting, when the website was first installed never had these issues.

Could this be some miss configuration from my part ?, has anyone else face such issues ?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if i do not try to upload anything website does not crash.

Could contain: File, Electronics, Text, Desktop, Computer, Word

Could contain: Word, File, Text

Edited by MCIgames

Unfortunately, all these errors indicate that there is an issue on the server. I would recommend reaching out to your hosting provider or server administrator for assistance in resolving these. There should be an error log entry from these events which will help your provider/administrator further investigate the issue.

As this is a server issue, I will move this to our community support forum for further assistance as hosting issues are outside our scope of support, I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, all these errors indicate that there is an issue on the server. I would recommend reaching out to your hosting provider or server administrator for assistance in resolving these. There should be an error log entry from these events which will help your provider/administrator further investigate the issue.

As this is a server issue, I will move this to our community support forum for further assistance as hosting issues are outside our scope of support, I'm afraid.

Thank you very much for your quick response, i wanted to ask here first before contacting my hosting provider to make sure everything is ok on this side.