Mod has "Can set best answer/solved for questions and topics = ON", still can't mark answers?

Go to solution Solved by teraßyte,

I have a moderator who've allowed to set best answer/solved for questions and he stil doesn't see the "Mark as Solution" link at the bottom of a post like I (the admin) can. We're both looking at the same exact post in the same forum. 

Here are his permissions: 

Could contain: Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Text, First Aid

2 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Make sure the forum the topic is in has the solve setting enabled too: ACP > FORUMS > Forums > [Select Forum] > Edit > Display Settings TAB > Enable Solved?

Thanks! Yes it does, and I can see (and use) it. We're looking at the exact same post in the same thread in the same forum, too. 

Could contain: Text, Page

Is the topic you're both looking at already marked as solved perhaps? If yes, the mark as solution option won't appear for any other post unless you first unmark the current post chosen as solution. But then you wouldn't be seeing the option either... 🤔

The only other thing that comes to mind right now is the the user is indeed a moderator but is not assigned to the forum you're checking?

Edited by teraßyte

32 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Can you double-check the forums he's allowed to moderate? Maybe the one the topic is in is not in the chosen list.

Yes! That was the issue! I allowed him to moderate all forums and now he sees it. Thank you again.