problem with renewals

OptimusBain

Hello,

A member purchased a product last Feb. 25th that consisted of an initial payment of 150 euros with renewals every year. The renewal hasn't been processed the 25th March 2022, it's been 5 days late. It didn't work.

He decided to go for the yearly renewal at 1.440. See the product below. The initial payment was 150 euros, then renewals at 1440 as you can see at 1 and 2 below.

image.png.dcf61619dfc9132008ab13fa4edf987a.png

This is the customer view.

image.thumb.png.d0239cc6cd6b672d7a6f2f7c0c6a6159.png

He chose the option below. 

image.png.14a9dbed2cac644f90b4b65afa254244.png

This is a view of the product's invoice. 

image.thumb.png.248e7c1300dee286a20193bf06b51bdc.png

Why wasn't the member charged? He chose a purchase plan that says this:

1. Charge him 150 euros as the initial price
2. Then the renewal should be 1440 per year

He was charged 150 euros last 25th February 2022, but he was not charged 1440 euros on the 25th March 2022.

That means that his membership is still active without paying for the renewal. What am I doing wrong? He should have been charged a month later after the initial payment for a full year renewal, but he was not. I didn't receive any email, stripe doesn't have any payment either, it just didn't work.

Thanks

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

29 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I've re-added the ACP credentials to my client area, sorry. Could you please try again.

It seems that this is an old issue that hasn't been addressed yet. ACP allows you to set renewal prices different from the initial price. The renewals won't be processed, and PayPal is not the issue (as discussed in other posts) because it's a product purchased with Stripe. Thanks