My community is offline again. Nothing renders onscreen. err_content_decoding_failed?

Sometime in the past hour, my community became completely unavailable.  Whenever I try to access it via a desktop browser, I see absolutely nothing on screen.  From MS Edge on my iPhone I see:  "ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED"

I've tried restarting httpd and mysqld.  I've never seen this problem before.  HELP!

3 minutes ago, Ziggs said:

Thanks @Marc Stridgen

This would have been the last thing I would have thought to check.  I disabled "zlib.output_compression" via my WHM control panel and this immediately allowed my community pages to load.

Can you help me understand what went wrong here?

I very much suspect there has been an update on WHM that has broken things. Ive seen the same on a server I have here for testing, and several others have had the same issue

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I very much suspect there has been an update on WHM that has broken things. Ive seen the same on a server I have here for testing, and several others have had the same issue

Marc, you're a life saver.  This is the second time in a month that you've fixed a downed community for me.  Thank you!!