SSO integration with wordpress

Hello,

I am looking for someone with experience creation SSO integration with wordpress.

I want to create a few courses with Learndash wordpress LMS plugin, but I need that users who log in or sign-up with wordpress to be able to sign in automatically on IPS.

The sign-in/out should be bidirectional.

I want to sell courses on WordPress Learndash. When the user signs up on WordPress, the user should be created on IPS as well and have a specific user group assigned.

The wordpress SSO available in the marketplace hasn't been updated for ages.

Thanks

38 minutes ago, stoo2000 said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

A new version will be out soon (major rewrite and upgrade), but the current version is still compatible with 4.4/4.5/4.6 and fully supported.

Thanks for the swift response. Any estimated time for the new update?  

Edited by OptimusBain
  • 4 months later...
On 8/2/2022 at 6:55 AM, Chance Mayfield said:

Any news on when this update will be available? Just paid $50 to renew, to immediately discover it won't work with 4.7.

The current version will still be functional, the new version isn't quite ready yet unfortunately. I have sent you a PM about your renewal.

Thanks

Stuart

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 9:15 PM, David Sims said:

With the latest Invision update to 4.7.2.1, I'm seeing this message:

Could contain: Text

Are there plans to address this? Should I proceed with this update?

If you're using v1.2.3 you won't have any issues with upgrading. --The only issue may be if you use PHP 8 and v1.2.2 or earlier (but that would already be an issue, it isn't specific to 4.7)

On 10/10/2022 at 4:45 PM, Nick Sadler said:

Hey @stoo2000 - will the new update be ready by November and will it be PHP 8 compliant? 

Yes, there will be!

If you use v1.2.3 you won't have any PHP 8 compatibility issues anyway.