How can I fix my Calendar? iCalendar feeds import incorrect repeat date.

I have an iCalendar feed importing to the Calendar on my website. For most of the events I have, they are recurring. 

However, IPB always shows +1 to the recurring date on the physical calendar page, but when you actually click in on the event, it shows you the correct date. Even when I manually edit it to be correct, as soon as the iCalendar feed refreshes, it shows all the wrong repeat dates again.

I have verified the iCalendar feed with other third party sites (like Google Calendar) and have proven the repeat dates import correctly there, so this is a problem specific to IPB.

It can be seen on my calendar here: https://paramarines.com/index.php?/calendar/ where we have a recurring event (Unit Operation) on Sundays that shows on Mondays. We also have recurring events from Fridays that show as Saturdays. 

41 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Are you in the same time zone which the event is being recorded as in our software?

The iCalendar feed is created via the New York timezone, the server on which I have the website hosted is in the NY timezone, and my account on the website is in NY timezone as well. Is there anywhere else I have to edit the timezone?

The time shows correctly once I actually click into the event, it's on the calendar itself where it shows incorrectly. (The event shows it is scheduled on the 13th, but it shows on the calendar in the box for the 14th)

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I have updated the login details for you.

9 minutes ago, Matthew Hawkins said:

Is there a way I can see that ticket?

You will receive email correspondence from myself when opening the ticket and now that I have escalated it. All ticket correspondence will come in over email.