Recent Achievement Widget has disappeared

Brad Brown
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

Hi there, 

the recent achievement widget on our install seems to not be working. It was there and functioning yesterday but now it's gone. Anyone have any idea why and what I can fo to get it back?

On the page/block manager everything seems fine and then when I save and close it is not displayed (See below). Any help would be appreciated.

In the editor:

488333786_Screenshot2022-03-03at18_03_31.thumb.png.ce7096d984672b148cc59cc19e58a36d.png

After Save:

1156129930_Screenshot2022-03-03at18_03_46.thumb.png.b08f02ce05914f6466f61e9d29e80103.png

Is the block completely disappearing or is it there but not displaying data? If the latter, it could simply be that no one meets the Achievement settings setup for displaying on that block. If the former, I would advise disabling any third party applications/plugins then attempting again.

If you continue to have issues, it looks like you're utilizing some type of SSO for the front-end of your community which we do not have access of in the Client Area access details. We would require you to add those access details so we can further assist. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

Hey Jim, 

It's disappearing completely. Our community is pretty busy so it's definitely not the former. We had you guys build a custom SSO integration from our existing app and there are no other third party apps installed. 

14 hours ago, Jim M said:

Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

I just had a look in our client area and I don't have those options. 

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.