Moderators

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

51 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would need an example moderator and an example of where the moderator is able to approve items you believe they shouldnt be able to 

image.thumb.png.910017d5c62847bd42a55a5dbdcdea02.png

User Heist is moderator as you can see for just one forum but he can accept posts in every of the forums and also read hiden posts on other forums even if i made new group and give access to just that group moderators group users still can see and approve posts on forum where they have no rights according to settings.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

24 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Done

Also I found that two users switched off PM but there is no option for that even for admins

image.thumb.png.ac8a00aba210e0ba68ff8b1e8298844f.png

• Solution

On the "Content" tab, you have everything selected. That tab is for all areas. If you wish to select per area, you would deselect that.

Example: At present you have "can edit all content" selected in the content tab. If you deselect that, you will see the option appears in the forums tab, and other tabs appear with it present too.

With disabling PMs, anyone can do this including admin. You do this from inside your messenger, using the link below the list of your messages