Accepting reviews in Commerce not functional

Hello,

I deleted a few products from my website and a few made unavailable.

I went to the approval queue of reviews, and when I try to hide, delete or approve reviews on products that are removed - it does not let me. It's still showing them in the approval queue and does not let me get past them.

When I click any of the buttons, it simply redirects and says that it cannot locate the item that I am trying to view.

Please fix this bug, by not displaying reviews in the queue that are of products that aren't locatable. Or allow us to actually delete them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 4:09 PM, Jim M said:

Did all background tasks fully complete at the time you realized these reviews were still in the approval queue?

Please note, we do not recommend manual database deletion. This can cause unintended consequences.

Correct. They have been there for days and should not be there. 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

On 2/14/2022 at 10:27 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Pretty sure this is an global issue and not with my specific board, were you not able to replicate it?