Since Beta Stripe Errors

Here is the summary of errors we received while attempting to send webhook events:

23 requests returned HTTP 404, indicating the URL doesn’t exist. You should verify the endpoint URL is correct in your Stripe webhook settings.

You need to return any status code between HTTP 200 to 299 for Stripe to consider the webhook event successfully delivered.

50 minutes ago, Ocean West said:

all the php files seem to be 644.

I tried to manually resend the request in stripe it still gave 404 error. 

That file is indeed present? Is there something on your server preventing access?

I would advise contacting your hosting provider or server administrator for assistance. Judging by the recent topics you've submitted there is an issue at server level here. If you would like I can move these topics to the server assistance forum but I'm afraid, it is beyond our software support here.

ok I added an info.php in that location and it too is unreachable.

this all started because of the beta and the first one that broke the site which I had download and upload manually, I had to remove some old files and replace with new files - so existing permissions may no longer be correct, what should directories be? 777, 755? what should the php permissions be? 

Only the following folders would need to be writable which in most cases is 777. Of course, if you're using suPHP or suexec this would be 755:

• applications
  • datastore
  • plugins
  • uploads and all sub-folders of uploads

The rest of the folders would need to be 755 or your server defaults. Files would just need to be readable unless otherwise noted in setting up certain features of the software.

Please note that there may be other things like the user/group which owns the folder/file which would need to be setup per your server.

If you are not comfortable performing this, I would advise contacting your server administrator or hosting provider. If you self-manage your server, hiring a server administrator may be a good idea in this situation.

Please note I have also moved your topics to the advanced self-hosting assistance forum