Twitter emailed me more questions to authorize app, help

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

Here what they are asking me on an email they just sent me today. What should I reply? I am not that technical.

Appreciate help.

----------------------------

Hello,

Thanks for your response. We still need some more details for our review of your Twitter developer account application. 

The information we still need includes: 

• The core use case, intent, or business purpose for your use of the Twitter APIs.
    • Please note, “business purpose” in this context includes uses not necessarily connected to a commercial business. We require information about the problem, user story, or the overall goal your use of Twitter content is intended to address.
    • If you are a student, learning to code, or just getting started with the Twitter APIs, please provide details about potential projects, or areas of focus.
  • If you intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content, please share details about the analyses you plan to conduct, and the methods or techniques.
    • Note that “analyze” in this context includes any form of processing performed on Twitter content. Please provide as detailed and exhaustive an explanation as possible of your intended use case.
  • If your use involves Tweeting, Retweeting, or liking content, share how you will interact with Twitter users or their content.
  • If you’ll display Twitter content off of Twitter, please explain how, and where, Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed to users of your product or service, including whether Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed at row level, or aggregated.

To provide the information, please respond to this email. Where possible, please share links to illustrations, or sample work products. 

And keep in mind, we can’t view attachments. 

If we don’t receive the information we need, your application will not be accepted. 

We appreciate your help!

Thanks, 

Twitter

• Solution

This is more for you to answer than IPS.... it's about how you're going to be using access to Twitter.  In a nutshell, you're posting promoted content from your website to your Twitter feed.  

The core use case, intent, or business purpose for your use of the Twitter APIs.

To promote content from your website to your site's Twitter feed.

If you intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content, please share details about the analyses you plan to conduct, and the methods or techniques.

Not applicable.  You're simply posting tweets.

If your use involves Tweeting, Retweeting, or liking content, share how you will interact with Twitter users or their content.

Content posted by members of your website can be highlighted by site staff and promoted via it's Twitter feed.  It is simply a feed of promoted content.  

If you’ll display Twitter content off of Twitter, please explain how, and where

Not applicable.  You're not importing data from Twitter.  You're posting data to Twitter.  

Edited by Randy Calvert