Trying to Find Where Ads Are in HTML/CSS Editor

Go to solution Solved by MikuruX,

Ever since the recent update, I haven't been able to locate where the coding for ads are controlled within the themes HTML/CSS editor. I have some hyperlink images I want to edit and all I remember is that I placed the coding under where ads will appear on IPB. This is what I have as of right now (I need to do this for the default theme also):

23164741_Screenshot2021-12-10234821.thumb.jpg.f44a2fc465a0f24bdf3bb6c15a33228b.jpg

Anyone have any idea as to where I might find the coding for this in the HTML/CSS theme editor?

• Solution
14 hours ago, Jim M said:

Did you place them in the advertising area in ACP -> System -> Advertising? These could be default locations if they are global.

It's not the advertisements I'm trying to edit but rather the hyperlink images I have below the ad in the screenshot (the part where it say "Private Server"). I'll try looking more into it but I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.

:: Update ::
I ended up finding it just now. Turns out it was placed as a custom html within pages within my site article page settings. 

Edited by MikuruX