How to disable Pages content from increasing Post Count

Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

Hello everyone,

I'm kind of new in Invision, wanted to start by thanking the team as it's an awesome product.

Unfortunately I'm a bit unexperienced, and I'm trying to get knowledge on everything but as you can imagine, it's a bit overwhelming sometimes. I wanted to know if there is any possibility that the Articles I post (or anyone posts) in Pages, do not count as Forum Post Messages, as I would like to differenciate between "Pages" (or Portal, web) content and Forum posts. I tried to double-check through the AdminCP settings, but I can't find anything to disable articles from increasing the Post Count.

Hopefully this is not a big noob question, sorry for that. Thanks in advance,

-- vans

Edited by vansq

8 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You would need a plugin to achieve this:

With this plugin you can choose to enable/disable post count increase by app.

Thanks for the answer!

I can guess that the plugin will take effect inmediatly - I mean, even if right now I do have many articles on Pages, if I install this afterwards and I disable the option on Articles, the total post count visible will decrease automatically, is this right?

Best regards,

-- vans

11 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Of course, no. It won’t count from the install onwards. 

It’s not in the description so it doesn’t do that. If it did, it would be there.

————-

EDIT: I just edited to state that it DOESN'T act retroactively; only after the plugin install onwards.

Okay, thank you for clearing that up! Have a great day :happy: