Thump Day: 4.6.8 is officially out! 🎉

hummmmp.png

Hey team, happy Thump Day! We moved this week's edition of Hump Day to Thursday to give you a moment to read our new blog post on the Achievements upgrade included in our new release 4.6.8 (out now!). 

There's also a great blog post (if I do say so myself 😏) about the new stats and reporting metrics in 4.6.8 (again, out now!). 

Have you updated your community to 4.6.8 yet? Notice any improvements? Dug into the moderator stats? 

Here's a screen shot from my own community. It shows the warnings issued by our moderation team in the last month. Pretty interesting, right? I love that I can see now what the recurring warnings are so that we can come up with better ways to help the community in the future (and hopefully see a decline in these stats).

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 9.17.21 AM.png

I also think the Badges metrics are super interesting, too. Looks like there's been a lot of members hitting that one-week target and earning that badge. I love being able to dive into the stats like this! 

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 9.21.58 AM.png

If you're down to share some of your own community's stats, that'd be awesome! We could give each other tips and tricks for bettering our community management skills. 

Here's a list of updates/changes/fixes our dev team have accomplished in the last 7 days. 

By the way, for a full list of 4.6.8 changes, please visit our release notes page 🙂 

- Fixed a broken link to our support community on the Support dashboard.
- Changed the activity stream subscription emails to filter only by the create date.
- Improved the new version approval flow when the main file submission is also pending approval.
- Fixed an issue where rejecting a pending new version may delete screenshot thumbnails that are in use.
- Unapproved content push notifications now use `definateArticle()` for item titles.
- Fixed a bug where Nodes could be deleted if they are the target of another node's content
- Added reputation titles & icons back to the Reputation Activity page in user profiles.
- Removed the option to add a Custom Field type of "Poll" to Downloads Files
- Fixed a bug where Nodes could be deleted if they are the target of another node's content.
- Fixed a PHP warning on the ACP member profiles.
- Fixed an issue where a checkbox item would not select when found using the search in a checkbox set. 
- Fixed an issue where deleting a club would return an error.
- Fixed few potential issues caused by a record with an orphaned category.
- Removed the option to add a Custom Field type of "Poll" to Downloads Files.
- Fixed a missing custom field language string in the 'pending shipment' block on invoices.
- Fixed opacity on form placeholders when using dark mode.
- Changed value for prune_member_history setting from null to an empty string for Cloud.
- Fixed a broken getLastComment link in the forumRow template.
- Fixed an issue where the topic summary may only show 3 top posts instead of 4 if the topic contains many guest posts.
- Added reputation titles & icons back to the Reputation Activity page in user profiles.
- Changed value for prune_member_history setting from null to an empty string for Cloud.
- Fixed an issue where members requiring moderation could merge content with already existing replies without requiring approval.
- Fixed a missing language string in acp notifications of pending transactions.
- Improved the club landing page for closed clubs to return an error with further information.
- Fixed the badges for 'seven consecutive days' and 'Five Hundred Items'.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to delete the Apple startup icon.

How are you liking 4.6.8 thus far? Haven't had the chance to upgrade yet? Scared of doing so? Would love to hear from you in the comments!