Box format for WYSIWYG Editor

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Sorry @Marc Stridgen, so I dont understand, the WYSIWYG block should be more easy to config and adjust than simple text block. Are you saying that I need to edit HTML code to adjust the WYSIWYG block format? It is a contradiction or I dont understand the concept for this.

I try in other pages and if I add the WYSIWYG block in subscription page appears with box format by default, so for every page the aspect is aleatory?

image.png.d93e3cf92da171531f4f1d9d8818db16.png

24 minutes ago, Optimvs said:

Are you saying that I need to edit HTML code to adjust the WYSIWYG block format? It is a contradiction or I dont understand the concept for this.

It is indeed not possible to achieve what you would like to have without HTML and CSS knowledge. WYSIWYG comes with its formatting (e. g. without ipsBox and without ipsPadding). Page Builder: Text requires HTML knowledge to add more than text into it. That's it.

I have tried to create a nice widget displayed in ipsBox, with background image, some text AND a link. If you do not have HTML knowledge, you will fail. I have never found a workaround for this simple task in IPS for someone without HTML knowledge. 

You have several workaround solutions:

• Create a Page Builder: Text and format a text with HTML markup
  • Try to format a single WYSIWYG widget by selecting the page and a widget via CSS selector and adding CSS to custom.css
  • Other solutions would involve developing plugin or application.