Easier way to add products to Commerce?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Is there an easier way for my wife to add products to her store (Commerce) without having to log in, go to AdminCP and log in once again. Then navigate the menus until she finally gets to the Products section.

Wouldn't it be much easier, faster and slick to be able to add products via the + Create link on the page's menu?

I see but I also see how convenient it would be. Just like the ability to add forum topics or Pages articles via the +Create menu link, I can see the logical thing to do is to add products to the Commerce Database as well via this route. Oh well, I was just asking if there was a way to do it but I guess not.

12 minutes ago, LDDG said:

I see but I also see how convenient it would be. Just like the ability to add forum topics or Pages articles via the +Create menu link, I can see the logical thing to do is to add products to the Commerce Database as well via this route. Oh well, I was just asking if there was a way to do it but I guess not.

Keep in mind the Create menu contains content which can be created logically from front-end users. Whereas, the ACP is for admin created items. Products can only be created by admins and not users so it makes sense logically to keep it in the ACP.